PDA

View Full Version : Movie - The Game Changers

Louise
28th July 2020, 14:51

An excellent documentary looking at the effects of a plant-based diet on the body. James Wilkes discusses how a change in his diet resulted in a renewed sense of vigour and as a result he was able to turn around the health of his family too.

A list of top celebrities talk about how they have followed a plant-based lifestyle and the changes they have seen to their overall health.

Visit the official site (https://gamechangersmovie.com/) to learn more or stream from any of the network channels.

Bumblebee
31st July 2020, 16:53
Do you think a completely plant based diet is nutritious enough without taking a supplement? I’m not sure it is a balanced enough diet and although there are good results initially I think long term it is not something I would do

Chloe21
1st August 2020, 16:20
I think there are enough nutrients in a plant based diet without a supplement needed

Chanel5
2nd August 2020, 19:41
Whilst interesting I think the claims that all animal products are bad for you is not scientifically correct so view this with an open mind

Tom32
4th August 2020, 05:40
Whilst interesting I think the claims that all animal products are bad for you is not scientifically correct so view this with an open mind

Also view all research with an open mind! Some of it is funded by the the food and drug administration, which has a stake in the outcome! That being said, there is more research to state that animal products are bad for you than there is positive evidence. Even the once very quiet cancer research charities are coming out recommending a plant based diet over animal products!

Ben17
13th August 2020, 16:41
I think it’s hard to say a plant based diet is completely animal free because I can assure you the crops that are grown in the fields by me are covered in animal excrement and that is in the soil to help the crops grow so is a plant based diet truly animal free?

Kat
14th August 2020, 17:24
I think it’s hard to say a plant based diet is completely animal free because I can assure you the crops that are grown in the fields by me are covered in animal excrement and that is in the soil to help the crops grow so is a plant based diet truly animal free?

I think if it is organic, it can’t be spread with animal faeces. But that is a good point you make, it would be interesting to know if the plant has absorbed anything from the manure. Although plants do have an incredible filtering system.