Blog Comments

"What a captivating analogy! The Ginko Biloba tree's resilience amid challenges mirrors our journey through 2020. The call to reconnect with nature during lockdown is a poignant reminder of its healing power. As we emerge, let's carry this appreciation forward. The Ginko Biloba's grace and fortitude offer valuable lessons for us all."
    An update: So for me, I have not benefitted in regards to pain relief, but hubby remains improved, with no further periods of deterioration. I do think this was a beneficial purchase, if only for his benefit.
    Yes, your skin needs to be in contact with the sheet, it reduces the damaging effects of electrical interference on the body. It is a well documented phenomenon within the science literature.

The benefits are limited to the time you are on the sheet, or if you are barefoot on the grass/earth, but this time is giving you some downtime, 6-8 hours off reduced interference in a 12 hour period. Without it your exposure Would be 24 hours.
    So you lie on the sheet and it protects you from the electrical interference? So surely you would have to lie on it naked so there is no barrier and I noticed the sheet doesn’t cover the whole bed so do you need one each? Also you would be protected whilst you are on it but the daytime leaves you susceptible to the interference? I would have to be able to see some scientific evidence like a read out on an electronic device to buy into this but if it makes you feel better then good luck to you x
    Could this change be put down to anything else?

Surely the benefits are only obtained while you are on the devices? When you separate from them, everything returns to normal, surely!
    Sorry Geri, I wanted to wait several days to give you a true sense of the outcome.

Day one : as mentioned a marked improvement was noticed in Hubby, especially as he didn’t know about the sheet.

Day two: (Hubby now knows about the sheet) Hubby back to his normal shattered self on waking (I am sorely disappointed at this point) On a personal level I feel good and more ‘awake’ in the morning.

Day three: Hubby wide awake, refreshed and more functional this morning! ( I didn’t point this out to him, but it is very noticeable and I am much happier at this change in him) myself, I feel more awake, no change in my pain levels from my joints, which I’m disappointed about.

Day four: The same as day three, no further set back from Hubby.

Day five and onwards: everyday Hubby continues to be energised in the morning which makes me much happier to see this.
    Any update after a few days on the grounding sheet?
    This is crazy! I really do hope that health is really this simple

Here is a link to a video which may help people to understand what the earthing sheet does.

https://www.organicallypure.co.uk/fo...=4343#post4343
    That is really interesting. I have seen these mats and sheets advertised and like you, I have been sceptical about their efficacy. But it is interesting to read that your Hubby didn’t know about the sheet, yet clearly he responded well. Does he know about the sheet now?
    Update after the first night:

My personal experience is that in the first few hours of lying on the sheet I went to the toilet for a wee 3 times I slept deeply, woke up more refreshed and rested. I also felt less ‘inflamed’, although I honestly struggle to explain that in any way. I also appreciate that I may be bias and of course this is all psychological.

So, my Hubby also slept on the sheet, without knowing. He woke before me (unheard of), he was more vibrant, and actually singing (annoyingly) he slept well, and woke refreshed. It has been a long, long time since I have seen him like this and this can not be psychological, because he didn’t know it was there!

That said, I am willing to accept that this may be an anomaly, so I look forward to seeing how things go over the next few days and weeks.
    There is no new 5G in the area to my knowledge, but I do understand (in a very limited way) that a router can give off quite strong disrupting waves and we have noticed a marked decrease in our health co-inciting with the new router arriving.

The sheet has silver thread running through it and when you lie on it with your skin touching the sheet, it reduced the electrical interference that is affecting your body, I’m really sorry that my science and biological knowledge can not give you a more detailed explanation as to how it works.
    You must have very strong WiFi in your house! Maybe there is a new 5G connection in your area?

I am curious as to how the blanket will make any difference, because surely your exposure remains the same whether you are lying on a sheet or not!
    It looks like it is worth investing in a good quality item and it then lasts. I don’t mind investing if it doesn’t need replacing after a few weeks because it’s shrunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee
    Merino wool is usually prone to shrinkage, I take it there is no problem with that? Do travel in the winter or is it a summer hobby?
    My merino wool vest have never shrunk or changed shape, they’ve always been the most reliable item of clothing in my cupboard.
    Do you have a skin care routine whilst away? I would need to cleanse my face but do you take wipes? How do you wash your face? I would imagine if you are travelling in a hot dry place your skin would get pretty clogged up!
    Merino wool is usually prone to shrinkage, I take it there is no problem with that? Do travel in the winter or is it a summer hobby?
    Merino wool is fab, it is ultra warm and because it is so thin it layers up really well. It dries almost instantaneously too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westielover
    What do you use to wash your clothes or do you just take enough for a change of clothes each day? I like the look of these but have to say £35 for the woolly pants was a bit pricey so I might just go without!
    I was my clothes with a soap bar when ever we get near running water, obviously I make sure the soap bar is non-toxic to the environment.

No, my clothes are worn for days on end, I may mix and match them around a bit to give them an airing, but otherwise, they can and do get worn for up to 10 days at a time before washing. My pants do get changed daily, you will be pleased to hear!
    £35 for pants! They saw you coming!

Great video, entertaining and it was interesting to see how thin those clothes are yet, you say they keep you warm!
    I take it you travel with other clothes, maybe in another video you could go through some of your equipment?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter