Recent Blogs Posts

1. WiFi disturbance

We recently changed our broadband provider and along with this change came a new WiFi router. We have noticed, (with hindsight) that since having this new broadband we are not feeling 100% energised, in fact there are days when we are flagging, both physically and mentally. Despite an increase in vitamins and a review of the foods we eat, there seems to be little change in the way we feel. After falling upon a YouTube video about WiFi and the effects on the body from the emf waves that are emitted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Travelling light

Travelling light wherever you go is always a skill, but when travelling away for an extended time, with little to no luggage space, and no washing facilities travelling light suddenly becomes an art!

I was introduced to Merino wool by my husband, but in true wedded bliss style, I completely ignored my husbands higher knowledge of packing! Until one day I succumb to a vest! After that, I quickly became a fan, followed by obsessed. And no the majority of my clothing is Merino wool in ...
  3. Taking Organically Pure on tour

I have always been keen on travelling and visiting new places, seeing new cultures and seeing the world as it really is and not through the lens of the media. It is amazing how different the world is and the people are toward foreigners.

When my husband and I travel we try to be self sufficient, buying only fresh foods in the local villages or from road side sellers. We travel in our Toyota Landcruiser 80’s series which doubles up as our accommodation while we are away.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This crazy world

Name:  54E95250-5BF8-4F6A-BBFB-EED30440AE2C.jpg
Views: 1867
Size:  14.1 KB

The year 2020 has been a crazy year and we are only 7 months into it, to predict the next 5 months would be worthy of a bet! Although my bet would be you will lose, it seems the coming months are impossible to predict. With societal, climate and financial changes occurring seemingly daily, living through these times almost seems a like a mugs game.

So why did I choose the beautiful, vibrant leaves of the Ginko Biloba tree to represent this blog? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Reiki Journey

Name:  fullsizeoutput_640.jpg
Views: 1979
Size:  16.8 KB

So, I began my reiki journey some years ago, it has been a slow and rocky road at times with many delays in getting me to where I am now. At times I felt frustrated by the pace of the journey and what seemed like an endless cycle of disappointments and shut doors. In hind sight, which, as they say, is a great thing, I realise the shut doors were there to give me the time to heal my own life wounds.

It is only once these wounds begin to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter