• Hungry for Change

Hungry for Change (2012)

From the creators of the documentary 'Food Matters' James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch brings you 'Hungry for Change'. This documentary exposes shocking secrets the diet, weight-loss and food industry don't want you to know about; deceptive strategies designed to keep you coming back for more.

Find out what is keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet and food trap forever.

Click on the image for a link to purchase this did.

Comments 4 Comments
      Morris1954 -
      The food industry has a lot to answer for! The answer is so simple, but it seems getting people to realise it is almost impossible. This movie goes some way to helping get the message across.
      John B -
      I have to say, since making the changes away form processed food the change in me has been immense.
      Jon Gabriel...what a legend! It's that kind of stuff that keeps me focused and motivated
      Yogi001 -
      Oh hello, he's a bit alright! Does he come free with the DVD?
      Louise -
      Ha ha, he does in the dvd, just not on the sofa with you!
      He is an inspiration, that's for sure.
  • Health News

• Join Us

• External links

Holland & Barrett, the good life.

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook.

Forks Over Knives.

The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.

Healing Beyond Medicine: How self-empowerment, a raw vegan diet, and change of lifestyle can free us from sickness and disease.

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter