• The water crisis in the world

The worlds drinking water

The availability of the worlds drinking supply is threatened, with a growing population over 7 billion set to climb above 9 billion by 2050 this finite supply will become scare.

This video highlights the current problems around the world, and reminds us that we should all be mindful of this precious, life sustaining resource.

Comments 1 Comment
      Teri23 -
      This really makes you wonder how we are going to manage in years to come. I suppose that here, in the rainy UK, I've never thought it was 'My' problem, it doesn't affect me, but lack of water will lead to mass migration of people to more abundant sources of water and reduced production of food. very thought provoking.
  • Health News

• Join Us

• External links

Holland & Barrett, the good life.

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook.

Forks Over Knives.

The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.

Healing Beyond Medicine: How self-empowerment, a raw vegan diet, and change of lifestyle can free us from sickness and disease.

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter