• Rising Cancer rates in the news

This was posted in the news, it highlights the increase in cancers, especially amongst women. The article pinpoints lifestyle as being a major factor in the increase of such cancers.
    This article is one of many articles that aims to raised an awareness of lifestyle choices being a causative factor of cancer, yet it seems that despite such news coverage, the message fails to get out.

http://news.sky.com/story/cancer-cas...n-men-10753927
    Comments 1 Comment
      Rainbow -
      I saw this in the news this morning. People want a quick fix, they don't want to have to restrict their life to prevent disease.
      They just want to be mended once it all goes wrong. That is the nature of our society today, i'm afraid.

I get so angry with parents when I see children walking around, clearly obese and the parents seem oblivious to the fact, it is abusive to over feed your child...surely. If I starved my child I would be questioned and put under some sort of control order, but it seems you can feed your child to the point of obesity and ill health and nothing is done.....a crazy world!
  • Health News

• Join Us

• External links

Holland & Barrett, the good life.

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook.

Forks Over Knives.

The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.

Healing Beyond Medicine: How self-empowerment, a raw vegan diet, and change of lifestyle can free us from sickness and disease.

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter