• Oh She Glows!

Oh She Glows! Is a a very popular cookbook and for good reason. Please be aware this is not a 'clean eating' cookbook as some of the recipes ask for sugar. However, the recipes are nourishing and very tasty, a feast for all the family. Please click on the image to find out more and to purchase a copy.

'The Oh She Glows Cookbook is packed with more than 100 delicious recipes such as go-to breakfasts, protein-packed snacks, hearty entrées, and decadent desserts. From entrées like the Empowered Noodle Bowl to sweet treats like the Chilled Chocolate Espresso Torte and Angela's famous Glo Bakery Glo Bars, there is something for everyone. The Oh She Glows cookbook is also allergy-friendly, with many gluten-free and soy-free options.
    Whether you are a vegan or simply want to incorporate a few vegan meals into your week, Angela's recipes are a must-have for anyone who longs to eat well, feel great, and simply glow!' Amazon UK
    Comments 1 Comment
      sophie -
      I have to admit, I was put off by the use of sugar cane, hoping that a cleaning version would be recommended. But where possible I made adjustments to the recipes and swapped some ingredients for my preferred choices.
  • Health News

• Join Us

• External links

Holland & Barrett, the good life.

I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook.

Forks Over Knives.

The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.

Healing Beyond Medicine: How self-empowerment, a raw vegan diet, and change of lifestyle can free us from sickness and disease.

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter