Louise

Why 'Organically Pure'

Rate this Entry
I started this web site after years of reading about the effects and content of the foods we consume in the 21st Century.

I have been a vegetarian for the greatest part of my life and have dabbled with Vegan and Raw diets. Over the years I have come to realise that a raw diet gives me what I am looking for in a daily sustainable diet. I feel vibrant and alive, and my body reacts well to the nutrients it receives

The knowledge I gained through reading amazed, shocked and more importantly made me question why such information is not commonly known.

How can we, as a human race sleepwalk through our lives, believing we make informed choices. The literature and research I have read, would strongly suggest that the majority of people do not make informed choices.

The food we consume, the illnesses we suffer and the chronic conditions we believe are part of the ageing process are predominately a product of the chemicals we consume as a result of farming techniques and processed, packaged food.

Therefore, I have set about making this web site a one stop shop for all things healthy. Providing information on different aspects of diet and the consequences of food in the 21st century.

I hope you find this site an excellent resource.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think your website is incredibly informative and I have learned so much from reading about the health benefits in food and what to avoid. Thank you so much

Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OrganicallyPure privacy policy

Flag Counter