Thread: Phuong Nguyen, Institute of Kinesiology and Natural Health

Blog Entries

Phuong Nguyen, Institute of Kinesiology and Natural Health

Phuong Nguyen
    Institute of Kinesiology and Natural Health.

Wholistic Kinesiology is a form of manual bio-feedback that utilises muscle resistance testing to evaluate illness and health.
    This comprehensive approach detects weaknesses in bio-chemistry, structure, mental/emotional health and more.

Please click on the logo to arrange an appointment or for more information about this fascinating therapy.

Blog Entries
    Phuong Nguyen has an incredible talent that sets her apart from the rest. Upon meeting her you know that you and your health are in the hands of a professional that has your best interests at heart.

I went to see her for treatment of a long standing ailment, however what I received was an holistic approach to my overall health and wellbeing. I can honestly say that my treatment changed my life and I genuinely believe that the way in which Phuong carries out her therapy will change the lives of all her clients, for the better.

A highly recommended practitioner whose abilities extend beyond her practice base in Shrewsbury.