Thread: Article: Turmeric

Blog Entries

Article: Turmeric

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Since reading this at the beginning of the month I decided to try a little experiment.

I have been taking Paracetamol and Ibrupofen for shoulder pain for many many years now, 2 of each 3 times a day.

After reading about turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties I decided to add half a teaspoon to my breakfast meal and half a teaspoon to my lunch time meal.

Now I don't know if this is pure coincidence but I now find I am only taking 1 paracetamol and 1 ibuprofen twice a day, so a third of what I have been taking every day for years.

I an going to carry on with the turmeric and see how it goes, I will keep you posted.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback John B, I do not think for one minute it is coincidental. Turmeric has well documented pain relieving benefits, I'm pleased to hear it has been helpful to you.

I saw some turmeric tablets for sale on Amazon Uk. There were 4 and 5 star reviews for this product. The reviews were excellent, I do try to add turmeric into my cooking now, but think that maybe the tablets and the added powder in my cooking will offer me the greatest benefit.

I've been taking Turmeric for some time now, and noticed a reduction and reliance in my daily requirement of pain relief. Why don't doctors prescribe this instead of ibuprofen? great pain relief without the side effects.

Turmeric is easy for us to grow. So I think we should use raw turmeric rather than supplements.
    So I want to share more about Turmeric, one of the greatest herb of our life. With Turmeric, we can easily get rid of nasal polyps!
    Turmeric is as effective as a chemical antibiotic drug in the nasal polyps treatment. Moreover, the amount of curcumin, a pain-killing substance, in turmeric is great to prevent swollen sinuses. Thus, turmeric is one of the best natural home remedies for nasal polyps.
    Prepare powdered turmeric in warm water.
    Use the mixture to rinse your mouth regularly every day.
    Or, turmeric powder can be mixed with warm milk to consume immediately.
    https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...-nasal-polyps/
    Last edited by angela; 10th February 2017 at 15:52.

Have you seen that Pukka Teas are doing a Turmeric tea. I'm not sure how much Turmeric is in it, or the percentage of active ingredient, but It might be worth trying.

I have been taking Turmeric in tablet form from Pukka, they do a variety of types of tablets. But in the short time I have been taking them, I have noticed a marked difference in my general health. I feel I have less aches.