Thread: Back pain

Back pain

I suffered with the usual back twinges for many years and found that physio treatment really didn't suit me. I gave chiropractic treatment a go, and although I felt a different set of aches and pains the following day, subsequent days I felt much better. I go periodically now to maintain my alignment.

Don't feel that back pain is a sentence, it's worth trying other options before trying surgery etc.

I sought help with sciatica, I found it instantly eased the pain, but it isn't usually a one off treatment.

I find it very helpful for back pain, although it is not a cure, it is a way of managing it to the point of having a normal life. I much prefer it to taking the pain killers, which made my thought process cloudy and I felt zombies out for a great portion go the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom32 View Post
    I sought help with sciatica, I found it instantly eased the pain, but it isn't usually a one off treatment.
    How many sessions do you have to have to rid yourself of back pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    I find it very helpful for back pain, although it is not a cure, it is a way of managing it to the point of having a normal life. I much prefer it to taking the pain killers, which made my thought process cloudy and I felt zombies out for a great portion go the day.
    Is it available via the NHS? Or can they contribute towards the cost? I could afford to attend one or two sessions but to go on a regular basis would not be an option for me financially and then would that negate the benefits?