Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair removal

Are these hair removal gadgets only for women's hair, or are they suitable for men too?

Quote Originally Posted by J-jay View Post
    Are these hair removal gadgets only for women's hair, or are they suitable for men too?
    I don't see why not. I think the only thing you need to have is dark hair. I would imagine that men's hair may take longer to get rid of, just because of how dense it it. But it should work.

I paid a fortune over the years to be de-fuzzed with laser. My first session was about 15 years ago and it was so expensive, it was effective, but the hair returned slowly over the years. But th confidence it gave me was worth every penny.

These gadgets are expensive, but I think they are a worthwhile investment, and if you can share the gadget and spread the cost then even better. The gadget spends a lot of time not being used. If you can throw a monthly mini girly session and get everyone to chip in £10, you will soon chip into the cost.

This is one gadget I would highly recommend, but make sure you are buying from a reliable source to rule out a copy.