Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acne

I think a clean body on the inside is represented by the skin on the outside. If you clean up internally, your skin will glow with health.

I agree with Kitkat, I used to suffer from acne breakouts, which would last 3 weeks in every 4, but I decided to change my diet quite radically for a different reason other than my acne, but as a bonus I found my breakouts were less common and when they did occur they last very briefly and were less intense.

I added into my diet probiotics, so it is difficult to say whether it epwas the change in my diet, the probiotics or a combination of both,
    But it worked.

So I strongly believe your skin represents your internal state. It is your body's way of trying to tell you something is wrong, listen to it.

I agree with the idea of cleaning from the inside out, but topically try using fresh lemon to wipe on your face and leave on the a minute or too. This is great natural antiseptic and will help to clear away decaying cells. It helps to make your skin look brighter too.
    After a minute or two, rinse off with water. The apply an organic cream that is designed for acne irritable skin. dr. Hauschka does a great range.

That's it. Keep it simple and as natural as possible. Try taking digestive enzymes and probiotics, eat as clean as possible, you see a difference in about 1month maximum.

Lemon and avocado mushed together and applied to the skin can help to eliminate acne scars.

Make sure you eat foods rich in vitamin E, and have a good cleansing regime, I know it sounds boring advice, but it is essential to keep the bacteria to a minimum, finish off with a little diluted lemon water and leave to dry on your face. Also, have make-up free days.

My hormones give me a weeks worth of acne, I'm not sure how you go about preventing hormonal acne. If anyone has any answers, I'd be keen to hear them.

I cut out dairy and found that my acne cleared up almost overnight, now if I have dairy by accident I very quickly break out in spots.