Thread: Yoga Pose

Yoga Pose

A very easy and simple yoga pose for everyone to enjoy is the extended triangle pose.
    This pose is said to be stress relieving, help improve digestion, reduce anxiety and offers a full body stretch.

This is a great pose for easing sciatica, just make sure your hips stay in alignment. This gives a really good stretch.

Child pose is great for trapped wind and reduce bloating, it is very relaxing, easy to do and is said to massage all of your organs.

This is a great, simple pose to help promote fertility, and also regulate the menstral cycle.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  8.6 KB

It helps reduce toxins and negative energy in the areas of the hip and groin.
    Your pelvis, abdomen and back are stimulated by a plentiful supply of blood. It aids the ovaries to function properly and increases fertility.

If men try this pose and flap their thighs this is said to increase sperm count.

Yikes , Im not sure if this is even legal....just had to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    Yikes , Im not sure if this is even legal....just had to share.
    That is enough to put me off yoga! I always think of yoga as a smooth transition of one move into another, and it is in this transition that poise, balance and strength is required.

I use yoga to help with my depression and anxiety it’s so calming and obviously keeps you fit and supple too