Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: weight loss tips

Watch a diet movie while lying naked in the bath.

Don't eat low fat foods, all you are doing is replacing the fat with sugar.

Don't drink diet fizzy drinks, they just make you want to eat more.

My favorite treat is avocado, which could contribute well for my diet. I know that there is a research divided participants into two groups. The first consumed a meal with avocados while in the meal of the other group, there was no avocado.Researchers started to pose questions about satiety and hunger to both groups. The first group who consumed avocados was less eager for foods by 28 percent in the 5-hour period. Moreover, the high content of fiber and low amount of carbs in avocados contribute to weight loss as well. So if you wanna lose weight, please try it.

Quote Originally Posted by lucymc View Post
    My favorite treat is avocado, which could contribute well for my diet. I know that there is a research divided participants into two groups. The first consumed a meal with avocados while in the meal of the other group, there was no avocado.Researchers started to pose questions about satiety and hunger to both groups. The first group who consumed avocados was less eager for foods by 28 percent in the 5-hour period. Moreover, the high content of fiber and low amount of carbs in avocados contribute to weight loss as well. So if you wanna lose weight, please try it.
    I put avocado in my smoothie some mornings, is it the fat content that satiates the hunger?

Blog Entries
    Protein is known to keep hunger at bay, it may be worth considering snacking of nuts and seeds mid afternoon just to keep you going until your evening meal.

Don't forget we often eat when we are thirsty. Maximise your fluid intake throughout the day to reduce your chance of over eating.

Try drinking red clover tea, make a habit of this healthy wild food by drinking it up to three times a day. The alkaloids work alongside the amino acids to break up and reduce stored-up unnecessary fat, enabling it to be flushed out of the body.

Home-made soups are really helpful at filling you up and satisfying your hunger for many hours. I refer to home-made over shop bought soups, because you can control the contents and ensure you are reducing fat and cutting out sugar, plus no chemicals are added.

There are some great easy recipes available online and now there are soup makers to buy that make that job even more simple, quick and easy. Once you make your first ever soup and realise how easy and cheap it is to make, there will be no stopping you. You'll find this a great choice in your weight loss battle.

I personally try to avoid bread, because while I love it, it doesn't love me and one bowl of soup is not enough to sustain me, so I have two bowls and skip the bread.

Make the bulk of your diet fruits and veg in their whole form.

Predominantly vegetables, some grain for bulk and to fill you up and keep you sustained. Doing this and sticking to this will help you shed the weight and leave you less likely to snack.

My top tip: Stop Dieting and eat natural foods and eat at regular interval and keep in mind your calorie intake. Exercise 45 minutes daily.