Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: weight loss tips

The best weightless tip I have ever had was from a YouTube Fitness Vloger named Brian Keane, I have been struggling for ages trying to build some muscle and reduce my body fat with no real benefit despite my best efforts. Feeling very jaded over the whole thing and feeling the need to give up and eat cake I came across this Youtube video where Brian Keane said always lift weights first, then do your cardio, this will help to burn fat and keep you in a fat burning mode for hours afterwards.

Having nothing to lose I gave it a try and the next day I had reduced my body fat percentage by 2% by doing the same routine that I have always done, just in a different order. Wow!

Such a simple change, but so effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    The best weightless tip I have ever had.......Having nothing to lose I gave it a try and the next day I had reduced my body fat percentage by 2% by doing the same routine that I have always done, just in a different order
    So you didn't change anything else other than do your weights first then cardio and your body fat dropped by 2% overnight? no change in diet, more weights, cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Lidia View Post
    So you didn't change anything else other than do your weights first then cardio and your body fat dropped by 2% overnight? no change in diet, more weights, cardio?
    Yes, that’s right Lidia, I didn’t change anything, I just switched the timing of the exercise. I do about 60-90 mins weights and 30 minutes of cardio.

Here is the proof of how this tip has changed my fat burning ability. The variation of fat % is due to pre and post work out weight loss. The graph shows just under 8% (7.7% to be precise) body fat loss in 5 days!!

Name:  fullsizeoutput_543.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  6.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Here is the proof of how this tip has changed my fat burning ability. The variation of fat % is due to pre and post work out weight loss. The graph shows just under 8% (7.7% to be precise) body fat loss in 5 days!!

Name:  fullsizeoutput_543.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  6.9 KB
    Wow! that is impressive! I wouldn't have believed a change in order of exercise could make that much difference. Im impressed.

Heres the tip from the man himself, with an explanation of how it works.

Eat a high-protein breakfast to lose weight and avoid sugary drinks

Quote Originally Posted by john1 View Post
    Eat a high-protein breakfast to lose weight and avoid sugary drinks
    I agree with you entirely, especially with the sugary drinks, these are the devil in disguise.

I have found that you lose weight if you eat normally up to 6pm but then eat nothing after that. Calorie counting is very successful if you are good with that kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    I have found that you lose weight if you eat normally up to 6pm but then eat nothing after that. Calorie counting is very successful if you are good with that kind of thing
    I disagree about calorie counting and there is more evidence to suggest that this is a dangerous way to diet as it leads to obsessive behaviours and malnutrition.