Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legalising Cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Jones View Post
    Have you seen the latest Lib dems campaign? They are going to legalise cannabis to raise taxes
    I'm genuinely saddened to see this headline. There has been a debate running for many years regarding the safety of legalising cannabis, and rightly so. All avenues of pro's and con's shoud be considered. But, to just legalise it purely raise benefits if unforgivable. Surely we should look at where all the money raised is going and whether it would be better spent elsewhere.

Do the Lib Dems have any credibility as a party? It seems their policies are just about sound bites.

Have you seen that video on web showing 'Larry' who suffers from Parkinson's? He has terrible shakes, tries cannabis and his spasms improve dramatically.

Watching that video it is hard to dispute the medicinal importance of this drug, there are cases where this drug offers great health benefits.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Have you seen that video on web showing 'Larry' who suffers from Parkinson's? He has terrible shakes, tries cannabis and his spasms improve dramatically.

Watching that video it is hard to dispute the medicinal importance of this drug, there are cases where this drug offers great health benefits.
    HI Esme,

I think this is the video you are referring to. Larry has great relief from his symptoms from the us of medicinal cannabis.

Great result for Larry, but what was that he used? Is the same cannabis off the street? Or is it a controlled version used specifically for medicine?

Cannabis is not recognised as having therapeutic value according to the law in England and Wales, however under certain conditions you can get a drug called Sativex, which is a cannabis based product and can help those people with spasms.

It will be interesting to see if the document-series changes the laws in the U.K.

Ignorance and fear has kept cannabis from being legalised, this fear is spread by those in the industry that have a lot to lose with cannabis being legalised.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
    Do the Lib Dems have any credibility as a party? It seems their policies are just about sound bites.
    I've changed my view on this since seeing that docu-series. It certainly makes you question the efficacy of cannabis as a medicine.
    I suppose if it were to be legalised it would make medicinal cannabis more readily available.

I use cannabis oil to treat my anxiety and panick attacks and personally as many other people I found it very beneficial when other medicines fail. Is not only good to relieve anxiety but for many other health conditions like parkinsons', cancer, epilepsy.

If could be interesting to anyone here, I will share this link where I started with cbd oil https://www.cbdoil.bio

I hope it can help other people as well as it did to me.

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by cbdoil View Post
    I use cannabis oil to treat my anxiety and panick attacks and personally as many other people I found it very beneficial when other medicines fail. Is not only good to relieve anxiety but for many other health conditions like parkinsons', cancer, epilepsy.
    I don’t think it will long before the medicinal use of cannabis becomes available. The problem is that many people confuse recreational cannabis with medicinal, I see that a lot in the media. It is for this reason there is such opposition to it.