Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legalising Cannabis

Blog Entries
    I think it is wonderful to see that medicinal cannabis has been legalised in the U.K. today. A big step forward for the U.K. and exciting to see that the power of plants is being recognised.

Although I have no doubt that big pharma will get hold of this and run with it. Still, it’s a positive step in the right direction.

Blog Entries
    Here is the link form the BBC, I think this is a great step forward. But it is important for the correct education to get out highlighting the difference between street cannabis and medicinal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46045487

I think big pharma already has a hold of it and that is why Is has now been allowed to pass through parliament.

I should imagine there are a fair few hoops a person needs to jump through to get their hands on this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    I should imagine there are a fair few hoops a person needs to jump through to get their hands on this stuff!
    I think initially you are right, but given time this will become much more mainstream. Here is a great link I found on Green Med Info.
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/med...in-study-finds