Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loose skin after weight loss

John B, you had me howling with laughter at your post, probably because I can relate to it so well. I've tried that Dead Sea salt scrub, it's quite oily!

A loofah, or dry salt will do the job just as well. Don't be too hard, you could end up damaging your skin.

I've recently tried fascia blasting, I saw it on YouTube and decided to give it a go, it can help with cellulite, but it has also said to be affective on sagging skin. I couldnt afford the original fascia blaster as advertised by 'Ashley Black' https://www.fasciablaster.com its very expensive to purchase in the UK. So I bought a cheaper version, it helps to bring blood to the surface of the skin.

I believe that having this additional blood flow, it will help to bring nutrients to the skin, helping it to tighten over time. It's not a quick, overnight cure, but part of a multiple approach, I believe it can help to tighten the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesaball View Post
    I've recently tried fascia blasting, I saw it on YouTube and decided to give it a go, it can help with cellulite, but it has also said to be affective on sagging skin. I couldnt afford the original fascia blaster as advertised by 'Ashley Black' https://www.fasciablaster.com its very expensive to purchase in the UK. So I bought a cheaper version, it helps to bring blood to the surface of the skin.

I believe that having this additional blood flow, it will help to bring nutrients to the skin, helping it to tighten over time. It's not a quick, overnight cure, but part of a multiple approach, I believe it can help to tighten the skin.
    What is fascia blasting? And what is your fascia?

Adele has lost loads of weight and there are stunning pictures of her all over the media but the reality is she will have loads of excess skin that will have to be cut away. Isn’t it better to love the skin you are in? I have noticed that people who have lost a significant amount of weight look so much older.