Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Irritable bowel

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Hi there, the tablets have to become a part of your eating plan as the benefits seem to be immediate. A bit like taking a pain killer for a headache! Hope that makes sense? Good luck
    Thanks Jules, that's the only thing with starting any supplement, they work well while your taking them, but when you stop it all reverts back to the problems. Proving to be an expensive game.

Although it's good to hear the benefits are fairly immediate, which may be helpful during the Christmas season with parties and lots of eating to contend with.

Have you tried changing your diet? the bloating, and general stomach problems are a symptom of something irritating you. Why carry on eating something that is causing you so many problems that you need to purchase medication to deal with it. Just cut it out.

I think this is becoming more of a common problem in our society, everyone I know seems to suffer from irritable bowel, bloating, constipation and so on...

I really do think it is down to poor diet choices, poor quality of food, toxin overload and stress, and I think bowel and stomach cancer will become one of the top cancers in the UK, as a result.

I’ve been on other forums when people ask about curing their acid reflux and they want every cure other than one that changes their diet, why is this?