Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bingo-in mad

Here is another option for arm toning from a yogi point of view....must be easy if its yoga...right?
    Head nodding is compulsory

The summer has arrived and with it comes the summer dresses....well, today was enough for me to realise something needs to be done and fast! There I was waving visitors off, when something cause he my eye flapping in the wind I was mortified to realise it was my arms. I quickly went into tense mode, to try and take up any loose skin.... this failed, so here I find myself 'bingo-in mad'.

Thank you for sharing, I hope these exercises will do the trick and save me from my summer disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesaball View Post
    The summer has arrived and with it comes the summer dresses....well, today was enough for me to realise something needs to be done and fast! There I was waving visitors off, when something cause he my eye flapping in the wind I was mortified to realise it was my arms. I quickly went into tense mode, to try and take up any loose skin.... this failed, so here I find myself 'bingo-in mad'.

Thank you for sharing, I hope these exercises will do the trick and save me from my summer disaster.
    Brilliant! And you are not alone, my arms look less than toned at the moment, so gave these videos a try, Tracy Anderson video is just too hard for me at the moment, although I am sure the results would be amazing. The yoga one is quick and easy, I don't have any resistance bands, so I just use dumbbells for the moment. I can feel the burn. I'm up to 30 seconds each movement.

Wow, that exercise is really effective, I felt the burn and realised how weak my arm muscles are.

Blog Entries
    I have committed myself to the yoga for arms video for the last couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with how it is going, It takes barely anytime from my day, and I can feel the burn every time I do them. It is still early days, and I have missed 2 days so far, but I can see a difference already. I definitely recommend anyone having a go, committing to doing the exercises daily, it's not an overnight miracle, but it will help to tone the arm and give it a nice shape.

Blog Entries
    I've have been committed to my arm work outs and I can honestly say I'm seeing and feeling a difference. But I do find that I don't always have the time, inclination or motivation to spend 30 mins doing yoga circles. So I came across this workout and feel that it has an impact (feel the burn) in such a short space of time. Sometimes a quick five minute workout is all that you can muster, and this is the workout.

It is by Tracy Campoli, and she offers very effective workouts, check her out on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I've have been committed to my arm work outs and I can honestly say I'm seeing and feeling a difference. But I do find that I don't always have the time, inclination or motivation to spend 30 mins doing yoga circles. So I came across this workout and feel that it has an impact (feel the burn) in such a short space of time. Sometimes a quick five minute workout is all that you can muster, and this is the workout.

Ive just given this a try and I agree it is very effective, right at the minute she asked 'can you feel the burn' I could, I found myself reply to her. I love the speed of it, and my arms felt 'worked out' for some time afterwards.

Thanks for sharing, a great quick video and a can of beans in each hand is the perfect weight

This is a great workout, I attempted it with 2kg weights, and it was actually really hard. Yet the workout looks so easy. Top tip...use a light weight.