Thread: Article: A cure for cancer?

Blog Entries

Article: A cure for cancer?

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I have to say, I'm shocked at so many things in this film and honestly find it very disturbing.

The FDA's actions, which of course is an extension of the government is so blatant in its cover-up. They didn't seem to care anymore that people saw right through them.

There is a cure (as much as one can call it a cure), available and being used and the US governement is trying to stop it in favour of the old fashioned chemo and radiation which they know does not work, causes untold misery and pain and CANCER!

Why oh why are they not raising the profile of this man, throwing money at him and turning all cancer treatment to this as a first line? I find it scary that this is trying to be stopped.

Big pharma and big money! When will people wake up to the idea that cancer is a money making scam??

This really does suggest that the 'cure for cancer' is not about saving lives, rather it is about making money, and lots of it.
    I see in the papers only a couple of days again there was widespread media coverage about a massive breakthrough in cancer....it possibly prolongs life by up to 6 months and there are still loads of tests yet to be done before it can be released. Yet Dr Burzynski develops antineoplastons and nobody has heard of either him or his discovery. Shocking. I will not be contributing any more more to cancer charity from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
    This really does suggest that the 'cure for cancer' is not about saving lives, rather it is about making money, and lots of it.
    I see in the papers only a couple of days again there was widespread media coverage about a massive breakthrough in cancer....it possibly prolongs life by up to 6 months and there are still loads of tests yet to be done before it can be released. Yet Dr Burzynski develops antineoplastons and nobody has heard of either him or his discovery. Shocking. I will not be contributing any more more to cancer charity from now on.
    I this a breakthough? the study included 15 people, I'm shocked that this made news headlines, when plant based healing gets deeply hidden in the press. This Dr Burzynski should be a household name for his discovery. I know big money is involved, by why wouldn't they team up with Dr Burzynski and make the mega bucks?

So, let me get this right, Dr Burzynski developed Antineoplasms and refined their use over many years, but he was only allowed to practice/treat patients that had been sent home to die following unsuccessful treatment from 'convential cancer treatment' namely radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

In some cases his therapy cured these people, with a success rate of about 30% and yet no one is allowed to pat this man on the back and hail his product a breakthrough on the war on Cancer.

Let's just remember that this is a 30 % cure rate on patients that have been sent home to die because conventional treatment could do no more!

What would the cure rate be like if he was allowed to practice on newly diagnosed patients?

Why do patients have to have had conventional treatment before they are allowed to be treated by Dr Burzynski?

I find myself at a loss to understand the human race.

Do you think in years to come humans will look back at this pharmaceutical age and laugh at our ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi001 View Post
    Do you think in years to come humans will look back at this pharmaceutical age and laugh at our ignorance?
    I think they will, I believe there is a shift starting to occur, where scientists are starting to realise our bodies are more than just flesh and bone. Once this becomes the 'norm' we will start to see great strides made in healthcare.