Intrigued by the art of healing, I arranged a session to see how I feel about it, and whether it works for me.

Firstly, what I can take away from this session is the understanding that all practitioners work slightly differently. My practitioner made me feel totally relaxed and explained the process to me. Prior to my treatment I filled in the health questionaire which was quite indepth. This is to help see where changes can be made to benefit the individual.

During the session the practitioner disclosed information which surprised me due its accuracy. From this information a plan of care can be made to benefit you, mine included areas of food, supplementation, and spiritual, for example meditation.

The practitioner touched only my wrist, head and hand, I was fully clothed and felt at peace. I was asked to keep an open, blank mind, which surprisingly I managed to do, which in itself is a miracle.

I have booked another session and I look forward to further insights. I wont pretend to know or understand the skill behind this technique, it is however mind blowing and a revelation in health care.