Hi guys,
I am suffering from dry socket. This is really annoying. I read this health article https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...or-dry-socket/ in attempt of trying to figure out which ways is the best one to treat this symptom.
It recommends a lots, I will copy those tips quickly. Let's have a look.
1. Ice

One of the simplest, but most effective natural home remedies for dry socket is cold compress, which refers to the use of ice cubes or cold water. The coldness from ice can affect the nerves and help you escape from the severe pain immediately [4][5].

Ice - Home Remedies for Dry Socket

If you use ice cubes, keep some of them in a cloth and apply the cloth over the areas affected by dry socket for several minutes.

Another simple way to get rid of dry socket is to use cold water.

A thin and soft towel should be soaked in cold water and squeezed.
It should be kept over the painful areas in about 15 minutes.
You can apply this method 3-4 times on a daily basis.
2. Clove

With anesthetic and analgesic qualities that help ease the pain effectively, clove is one of the best natural home remedies for dry socket. You should use this remedy before the pain spreads to the head and causes a lot of discomforts. To quicken the treatment, you should get the clove oil [6].

Cloves - Home Remedies for Dry Socket

A cotton swab should be soaked in clove oil and then, put over the areas in your mouth affected by dry socket in about one minutes.
Then, use warm water to wash the mouth.
This method should be followed several times per day to get the best results.

You might want to know how clove can cure plaque.

3. Tea Bag

While applying ice cubes or cold water directly on the dry socket might even worsen the situation, the opposite is true of tea bags. They can be placed immediately on the areas affected by dry socket without the help of cloth or cotton ball. The presence of tannic acid which is effective for reducing pain makes it perfect to become one of the most powerful natural home remedies for dry socket [7].

Tea Bag - Home Remedies for Dry Socket

Get a tea bag into hot water.
5 minutes later, take the tea bag out and keep it in the fridge in about 15 minutes.
The cold tea bag should be placed over the areas affected by dry socket. You can bite it to get more nutrients.
The tea water should be used to wash the mouth after that.
4. Water

Water - Home Remedies for Dry Socket

Water supplement is another money saving way on how to get rid of dry socket. A sufficient intake of water on a daily basis is fundamental in the dry socket treatment because it can help relieve the pain and prevent swelling in your mouth effectively. You are recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water every day and it should be divided into 5-6 times.

Seriously, I get frustrated with this for 2 weeks. Can you guys help me out?
Thanks a lot!