Thread: Warts

Warts

Arghhh! These pesky things are plaguing my life, my grandmother had them, and it seems they are my problem too. The topical applications work, which is fine. But...BUT, I would like to rid my body of them completely, and the doctors do not seem to have the answers, can anyone help?

Warts are from the HPV virus, so, there is no instant cure for the underlying cause. like with any virus, you just have to wait for it to work out of your system.

My Granny used to swear by rubbing the inside of a banana skin on the wart, then she would dig a hole in the garden and bury it

I cant speak for the benefits of the hole, but I have tried rubbing banana skin on it and in time it does go.

My family have been plagued by warts over the years, they can get quite painful, if they are in a place where pressure is applied, like your feet for example.

Try wiping a piece of cut garlic on the wart several times day until it disappears, alternatively you can chop up a clove of garlic and apply directly onto the wart, bandage in place.
    Unfortunately there is not an overnight cure for warts either chemically over the counter, or naturally, Patience is a virtue on this cure.

Topical solutions suggested are great and do work with commitment, but I tried a medication called CandiGONE which is a 15 day anti-fungal and anti-bacterial herbal cleanse, it is approved by the vegetarian society and is natural. I found out by accident that it cleared away my warts from the inside out. Its about £29 for the 15 day course.

I could be wrong, but I thought warts are viral, so won't they just die off eventually, like all viruses do?

There's loads of suggestions for warts, even gaffer tape. But I think an natural antiviral should help to rid you from this dreaded virus. Wish you well

Soak a cotton ball in some apple cider vinegar and apply directly to the wart, secure in place with a bandage. After a few days the wart will turn black and disappear.