Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rescue remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    I suffer from anxiety and depression and these flower remedies do nothing at all. I think they are marketed as being a treatment for people like me and they cannot help someone who is clinically depressed in my opinion.
    I agree with you I think they are for very mild anxiety maybe for a job interview or something that you might be nervous about but not for clinical depression

Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    I suffer from anxiety and depression and these flower remedies do nothing at all. I think they are marketed as being a treatment for people like me and they cannot help someone who is clinically depressed in my opinion.
    I’m not sure they are for clinical depression, isn’t that a hormonal imbalance, rather than an emotional upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I’m not sure they are for clinical depression, isn’t that a hormonal imbalance, rather than an emotional upset?
    It’s a chemical imbalance in the brain rather than a hormone imbalance. They don’t claim to be for clinical depression but I certainly think they are marketed as something that can be used for anxiety and personally they don’t work for me.

My must have remedy when I am in a stressful situation, a couple of drops on the tongue and I feel calmer

I always have my little bottle in my bag, it’s great

I think if you have mild anxiety and some situations make you nervous then Bach Flower Remedies are excellent

This has become my shining light during these last few months. I am finding the constant fear tactics that are leaked out of the MSM too stressful daily and this is not helping my mental state or my waist line for that matter!

Rescue remedy has become my go to friend and although I can not explain how it works, I can confirm that it does work, it helps me cope with everything. It seems to just take the edge off my anxiety level.

I know I’m resurrecting an old thread, but I’ve recently undertaken an exam and felt very stressed about it during the run up to it, I took rescue remedy spray as the day looked and I can honestly say it made a major difference, it enable me to cope. The anxiety didn’t completely go, but I felt able to get through it.

I don’t really care how it works, placebo or not, or works and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle support through a Anxious time. I will add, it is really for anxiety not depression.

It is good stuff, certainly for moments of anxiety. I’m not sure how it holds up for people suffering with chronic anxiety.

Blog Entries
    Flower essences do a rescue remedy for night to promote sleep for those insomniacs out there who struggle with active minds at bed time.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life