Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rescue remedy

Rescue remedy

Hi, I suffer from anxiety and get easily stressed, in the slightest situations, a friend suggested rescue remedy, but had never tried it herself.

Has anyone had any experience of rescue remedy? and are there any side effects to using it?

Hi Kitkat,

Rescue remedy is my go to remedy, I use it for everything, and I'm convinced it's what has kept me sane in times of stress.
    I have used it prior to interviews, exams and work pressures. It is not instant and you may need to take it for several hour to get the best effect.
    for example, if you have a stressful situation coming up that day, ie exams, results of something, parents-in-law coming round...take it the night before or the morning of the day, you'll find that you can cope with the stressful situations much better.

I have tried rescue remedy for times of anxiety and stress. There are various forms in which you can take it, spray, lozenge, tincture, pastels. Personally, I think the spray is the most effective version and the easiest to use.

I recommended it, in my opinion it is better than calms.

I use my spray for 24 hours prior to a know stressful situation. Or if I suddenly find myself in a stressed out mood, I just keep spraying Until I feel out, that might take an hour.

This is my go to herbal friend, it is such an effective herbal therapy and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I went a bought some of this last week, having gone for a job interview and always feeling very nervous. I found it a great help, I felt more in control of my nervous during the interview and I didn't feel they got the better of me. Didn't get the job though

I bought the rescue remedy and at first I wasn't convinced it was doing anything. I supposed I expected to feel chilled out, but I didn't. I did find that I seemed more chilled when things happened that would normally tip me over the edge, I felt irritable and less anxious. Thanks for your suggestions guys. Oh! And I bought the spray

Ahhh, rescue remedy, my go-to friend at this time of year. It just makes life a little easier. I see they do a vitamin and rescue remedy combined now.

A friend recently gave me some rescue remedy, and I was a bit sceptical,but found the rescue remedy to be a real god send. This stuff should be available on the NHS instead of anxiety tablets.

If you suffer from irritability, anxiety, stress this is your go to friend.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and these flower remedies do nothing at all. I think they are marketed as being a treatment for people like me and they cannot help someone who is clinically depressed in my opinion.