Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anxiety

Anxiety is such a cruel condition, I'm to hear how you are suffering. I think it is all to easy to get mess from a doctor, but I don't think they will deal with the cause of the problem.

Aniexty is a mental disorder and therefore, as others have attested, really can only be dealt with by working through your mental issues. Rescue remedy is my number one suggestion to help you cope at times of an extreme attack, and will certainly help you think more clearly at the time.

Take time to rationalise your reaction to a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale42 View Post
    As a man, I'm expected to be the strong one in a family or relationship
    That may be you putting the pressure on yourself. In my family, and most other I am aware of it is the woman in the household that is the strong one. Women may cry easier, but do not mistaken that for weakness.

I think you have put an unnecessary pressure on yourself and even if it is expected of you, it doesn't mean you have to deliver.

I agree with Kitkat, the strongest person in my household growing up was my Mother, my Father shouted more and was the disciplinarian, but that doesn't make you a strong person.

My Mothers strength was shown through pulling the family together through the hard times, by not showing her own fear to keep us motivated.

What I am trying to say is that there are lots of ways you can show strength within a family. Maybe you need to start accepting yourself for who you are and love yourself. Often our own insecurities come from the judgement we put upon ourselves, not form outside judgement.

Have you sought help from professional sources?

I read somewhere that Anxiety is just thinking our thoughts are more real than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison66 View Post
    Have you sought help from professional sources?
    I have been to my GP, but that's it.

I've given some of your suggestions a go, and I have to admit I don't do role play very well at all. I think it must be something that comes more natural to some people than others.

Anyway, I had a go and managed to do about 20 minutes before I felt completely stupid thinking everyone could see that I was faking. Which set off my anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyjames View Post
    I read somewhere that Anxiety is just thinking our thoughts are more real than they are.
    What does this mean?

I have to tell you honestly, I suffer from anxiety since 2010 and I have been on medications foor years since a friend told me about the cbd oil and a very informative website with real case studies of anxiety and many more health conditions which have been treated with cannabis oil. At the start I was more than scheptical as we all tend to associate cannabis to a drug of course, but after all my researches and video testimonials on youtube I decided to give it a try.

After only 2 days of taking it, believe it or not I felt a new person again. Insomnia and anxiety are now gone and if this can help someone else to feel better here's the link to where I started my journey with cbd oil https://www.cbdoil.bio/

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by cbdoil View Post
    I have to tell you honestly, I suffer from anxiety since 2010 and I have been on medications foor years since a friend told me about the cbd oil and a very informative website with real case studies of anxiety and many more health conditions which have been treated with cannabis oil. At the start I was more than scheptical as we all tend to associate cannabis to a drug of course, but after all my researches and video testimonials on youtube I decided to give it a try.

After only 2 days of taking it, believe it or not I felt a new person again. Insomnia and anxiety are now gone
    This is great news for you Jane, but there is some controversy around the risk that cannabis causes anxiety in the long term. However, I have to admit this literature is linked with recreational use and not medicinal use.