Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meditation

Having heard how good meditation can be, I have tried to set aside 10 minutes a day to meditation, but I find it so hard to stay on track and not let my mind wonder off into different zones. I’ve tried multiple apps to help me meditate but with very little joy, any suggestions or app recommendations would be greatly recieived.

I think it’s a case of trying many and find one that resonates with you. What suits one person, may not suit you.

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusD View Post
    Having heard how good meditation can be, I have tried to set aside 10 minutes a day to meditation, but I find it so hard to stay on track and not let my mind wonder off into different zones. I’ve tried multiple apps to help me meditate but with very little joy, any suggestions or app recommendations would be greatly recieived.
    I think it is a case of you need to keep searching, what suits one person doesn't suit another. From my experience, I find that certain peoples voices just grate me to the core. you can always try just staring at a flickering candle.