Thread: Room 101

Room 101

I was in the supermarket choosing my Bananas when this gentleman beside me gabbed for a plastic bag to put his Bananas in.... I fail to understand the need for this plastic bag, I understand the need when choosing potatoes or loose roll-away-veg, but Bananas

Personally I think that plastic bag should be changed for paper bags, like they always used to be.

Anyway, with this in mind I have started this thread to make suggestions of things that should be put into room 101 never to be seen again

I've seen this also, stupid, Bananas don't even fit into the plastic bags properly!

My room 101 has to be plastic packaging, I have a real issue with how much is used, why aren't companies encouraged to use less or alternative versions? I recognise there is a place for it, but I can't help feeling it is routinely over used.

I would welcome a money back scheme on plastic bottles, to encourage less littering.

I'd like to put politics into room 101.

I'm sick of the lies that the public are constantly told, the nastiness amongst the politicians. I would like to see a stable governement that works for the people and puts our country and services first.

The political lies led a country to make the wrong decisions last year, yet the politicians and public fail to remember this. No one trusts them, and as always this will be a throw away vote.

So, I say put politics into room 101, until a sensible, honest person can help lead this country.

I think my room 101 varies, but at the moment I have to agree with Tanya, politics, I am so sick of all the lies, that I now believe everything is a lie. Which is a shame, because they should get nominated because of their policies, not on who has the most believable lie.

Can I put Trump in?

The reason? his mere existence.

Weather apps.

I have a weather app on my phone, and it is so unreliable, I could pull the weather out of a hat and be more accurate. What is the point of it? It seems with all the technology we have today we still can't accurately predict the weather.
    Don't get me wrong, I understand it's nature and all that.....But, when my app says 100% sun and I look outside and it's raining, then there is a glitch in the system!

Lane hoggers on a motorway, they drive me insane. I know it is illegal, but no one takes any notice and do the police even enforce it? I recommend this goes into room 101.

Can I put Diane Abbot in? As Shadow Home Secretary she is a liability, and should not be in post. Corbyn should recognise that she is a laughing stock and is bringing down the image of the labour party.
    Please see my post if you have any doubts http://www.organicallypure.co.uk/for...-war-on-terror