Thread: Yoga kit

Yoga kit

I found this company called Fabletics.com that does yoga wear online, I think Kate Hudson (Movie star) owns it, or founded it. What I love about the gear is that there is a great variety and it seems very well priced. The patterns on the leggings are brilliant and are enough to motivate anyone into fitness.

AND the best bit, they cater for all sizes. cheap and cheerful.

https://www.fabletics.co.uk/

https://www.fabletics.com/

These designs look amazing, I had a look around and like the fact that fabletics sell clothes for all types of sports, not just Yoga, good price too.

I'm sure companies have jumped on the popularity of yoga and hiked up the price of the yoga wear, just because it's popular.
    I prefer the stretchy leggins rather than the 'pants' I find they get in the way of some of the moves.

I have a bit of a passion for beautiful inspirational yoga mats at the moment, and these are no exception. Although they are quite expensive, a considered purchase.

Wow! They are really nice, I'm especially liking the 3rd one along, that would give me enough inspiration to get exercising.

They would be enough to get me into yoga, 2nd one for me. Where are they from?

Love these mats, the third one would be my choice. Fabletics are great as they offer a discount on your first order

Blog Entries
    These are beautiful, I love the colours.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life