Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The sacred Plant docu-series

The problem is that there is such confusion between the street drug and the medicinal form of cannabis. while this confusion remains there will never be a positive movement to legalise medicinal cannabis.

I found the series really interesting, but felt frustrated for those people that were trying to obtain cannabis purely to save their own lives. The mine field of red tape is sickening, especially when you can buy more dangerous drugs in your local corner shop.

Have you heard of RSO, or Rick Simpson Oil? This man 'Rick' cured himself of skin cancer and has been an advocate for cannabis oil ever since. He is a firm believer in the qualities of the oil to heal ailments and chronic diseases.
    He read an article that showed that THC (I'm not sure what is stands for) kills tumours in Mice, so Rick makes a highly concentrated cannabis oil which has been extracted from female cannabis plants that contain high concentrations of THC.

He is so passionate about his oil that he has given the recipe and instructions on how to make the oil away freely on the internet http://phoenixtears.ca/super-oils/. Which I think is an incredible gesture. He strongly recommends that you make it yourself rather than buy it due to the many scammers online.

I think this a testimony to the kind of person Rick is and the belief he has in his oil.

I found this on the web, I understand it to be perfectly legal and one of the most respected companies currently on the web, worth a look for anyone wanting to find CBD in medicinal form in this country.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/ch...rday-plus-500/

I managed to watch the series and I have to say I was quite impressed, it got me looking into Hemp as well as cannabis, and I was surprised by the benefits of hemp too. So I've added more hemp products into my cooking and then stepped it up a bit and invested in some cannabis essential oil, made from female flowers and contains no THC ( the stuff that gets you high). It is said to be beneficial for the skin, pains etc, so initially I am going to apply it topically and maybe infuse it around the home. Then I may try it internally, it is really difficult to find info on how to use this stuff properly because the dear Government won't allow alternative medicine to explain the benefits, or how to use.

Hello,
    Thank you for your enthusiasm to assist us in getting the important information about The Sacred Plant out to the world for free however, it is our intent that the identity of the sacred plant remains a mystery until it’s introduced in the film, by facts. There may be people who have been misinformed and/or have a negative opinion of the sacred plant that wouldn’t watch the docuseries if the mystery were revealed, yet they, or a loved one, may be desperately in need of the vital information presented. We feel this can be best accomplished by controlling where/how the material is available therefore we respectfully request that you remove anything of ours that you’ve posted ASAP.

Again, thank you so much for your desire to share this powerful information with as many people as possible, and for honoring our request. 

Respectfully, TSP Admin

Quote Originally Posted by TSP Admin View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you for your enthusiasm to assist us in getting the important information about The Sacred Plant out to the world for free however, it is our intent that the identity of the sacred plant remains a mystery until it’s introduced in the film, by facts. There may be people who have been misinformed and/or have a negative opinion of the sacred plant that wouldn’t watch the docuseries if the mystery were revealed, yet they, or a loved one, may be desperately in need of the vital information presented. We feel this can be best accomplished by controlling where/how the material is available therefore we respectfully request that you remove anything of ours that you’ve posted ASAP.

Again, thank you so much for your desire to share this powerful information with as many people as possible, and for honoring our request. 

Respectfully, TSP Admin
    This is really sad to see this response from the TSP admin team. I thought the series was excellent and should be promoted and encouraged. This amazing information needs to get out, and be shared widely. When this gets mentioned on Facebook do the admin team stop it on there? I'm sure the series actively encourages people to spread the word and get people on board. My original post was doing just that, promoting the film and encouraging people to look at the series to learn the facts.

It's sad to see they are trying to do, what they complain is being done to the sacred plant.

I've seen this all over Facebook, why are the team trying to get rid of it on here? Surely they want to promote this, not hide it

Anyway, on a more positive note, I've noticed my local health food store stocking this oil, which is really great news.

Cannabis oil seems to have really become mainstream, i’ve Been seeing it in loads of places.