Thread: Bloating

Bloating

I've changed my diet, I'm trying eat more healthy, but I'm suffering from bloating after eating meals. I wouldn't say I'm in pain, I just seem to blow up like a balloon, I can look 6 months pregnant, and I have to undo my clothing just so I don't pop a button.

Any suggestions?

Oh Lordy! you have just described me, I have tried all sorts of changes in my diet and really struggle with this problem. I did cut out bread and wheat and have to say I did notice an improvement. But it didn't completely go, I still seem blighted by this, any recommendations I will be happy to read.

I would go for the obvious causes first such as a dietary reaction, you may need to go through all your foods and eliminate them one by one to find the problem, but be warned, it may not be just one problem.

Additionally, I would add in a digestive enzyme into your meal plan, you can get this in tablet form from the health food stores. The benefits may take a couple of days to be seen, but I do think it is worth a try. The digestive enzymes solved my bloating, plus you can get them for vegans too.

What does your doctor say? have they made any recommendations?

I agree with Kiara add in a digestive enzyme, one three times a day with meals, I'm sure you'll see a benefit in your bloating.

Thanks for the recommendations, I have bought some digestive enzymes, I went for Solgar ones, but I have to say they are disgusting if you don't swallow them quick enough.

How quickly should I start to notice a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by cherry View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations, I have bought some digestive enzymes, I went for Solgar ones, but I have to say they are disgusting if you don't swallow them quick enough.

How quickly should I start to notice a difference?
    Did you buy the vegan ones? they have a far nicer taste.