Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aluminium free deodorant

Aluminium free deodorant

Can anyone recommend a decent one that actually works? I've tried a couple, I find them expensive and ineffective. I not interested in trying anymore just randomly due to their costs, so would really welcome some feedback before investing in anymore money.

I find they are generally okay, providing it is average weather, and I'm sitting at a desk, doing nothing. The minute I have to do anything remotely like exercise the deodorant just lets me down and I start smelling

You don't say which ones you've used and don't like.

Have you tried Bionsen - mineral protective 24 hr? It is one I use and find it quite good. I use the spray version, which I think is more effective.
    It has an usual smell, but I have to admit it, I quite like it, although it's a smell difficult to define. it's worth a shot, aluminium free and slightly pricer than the usual run of the mill deodorants.

Blog Entries
    Lavera does a range of deodorants which are organic and aluminium free, I use a roll on version. But I have to admit that I am sceptical at its abilities under strenuous conditions. I think it's okay for everyday use.
    The smell is not overpowering, and neither feminine or masculine.

I've used the Bionsen stick, but I find it really dry and when using it drags the skin. I fresh smell, and does work okay, but I would not say it is ideal for sports.

Whats wrong with just using conventional deodorants?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryFries52 View Post
    Have you tried Bionsen - mineral protective 24 hr? It is one I use and find it quite good. I use the spray version, which I think is more effective.
    i have to admit, I have the stick and the rollerball for Bionsen, and I find them awful. They offer no protection when doing anything other than walking around the house. I personally would not recommend this brand for anyone that moves faster than a tortoise.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLee View Post
    Whats wrong with just using conventional deodorants?
    The aluminium contained within normal deodorants has been linked to breast cancer, aluminium is a neuro-toxin and although research is scant, it's not difficult to imagine to damage these can do to the body over time. For me, I recognise that I can't avoid all toxins in life, but I can reduce them where possible, which gives my body a fighting chance.

I’ve yet to find a good one that is as reliable as the more toxic ones.

I’ve gone to using the rollerball, non-aerosols as a compromise, it’s less toxic to my lungs.

Blog Entries
    Name:  C8A305F9-5B30-4276-9E37-58935C2634A1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  4.3 KB

I’m currently trialling this one, which comes with the added benefit of no plastic packaging, it comes in various strengths according to your sensitivity and cost 11 for the full size, please click the link for more information and to purchase.

https://www.honeybeebeautiful.co.uk/search?q=Deodorant+
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I find stick products make me itch.