Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aluminium free deodorant

Aluminium free deodorant

Can anyone recommend a decent one that actually works? I've tried a couple, I find them expensive and ineffective. I not interested in trying anymore just randomly due to their costs, so would really welcome some feedback before investing in anymore money.

I find they are generally okay, providing it is average weather, and I'm sitting at a desk, doing nothing. The minute I have to do anything remotely like exercise the deodorant just lets me down and I start smelling

You don't say which ones you've used and don't like.

Have you tried Bionsen - mineral protective 24 hr? It is one I use and find it quite good. I use the spray version, which I think is more effective.
    It has an usual smell, but I have to admit it, I quite like it, although it's a smell difficult to define. it's worth a shot, aluminium free and slightly pricer than the usual run of the mill deodorants.

Blog Entries
    Lavera does a range of deodorants which are organic and aluminium free, I use a roll on version. But I have to admit that I am sceptical at its abilities under strenuous conditions. I think it's okay for everyday use.
    The smell is not overpowering, and neither feminine or masculine.

I've used the Bionsen stick, but I find it really dry and when using it drags the skin. I fresh smell, and does work okay, but I would not say it is ideal for sports.

Whats wrong with just using conventional deodorants?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryFries52 View Post
    Have you tried Bionsen - mineral protective 24 hr? It is one I use and find it quite good. I use the spray version, which I think is more effective.
    i have to admit, I have the stick and the rollerball for Bionsen, and I find them awful. They offer no protection when doing anything other than walking around the house. I personally would not recommend this brand for anyone that moves faster than a tortoise.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLee View Post
    Whats wrong with just using conventional deodorants?
    The aluminium contained within normal deodorants has been linked to breast cancer, aluminium is a neuro-toxin and although research is scant, it's not difficult to imagine to damage these can do to the body over time. For me, I recognise that I can't avoid all toxins in life, but I can reduce them where possible, which gives my body a fighting chance.

I’ve yet to find a good one that is as reliable as the more toxic ones.

I’ve gone to using the rollerball, non-aerosols as a compromise, it’s less toxic to my lungs.

Blog Entries
    Name:  C8A305F9-5B30-4276-9E37-58935C2634A1.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  4.3 KB

I’m currently trialling this one, which comes with the added benefit of no plastic packaging, it comes in various strengths according to your sensitivity and cost £11 for the full size, please click the link for more information and to purchase.

https://www.honeybeebeautiful.co.uk/search?q=Deodorant+
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I find stick products make me itch.