Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aluminium free deodorant

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Attachment 132

I’m currently trialling this one, which comes with the added benefit of no plastic packaging, it comes in various strengths according to your sensitivity and cost £11 for the full size, please click the link for more information and to purchase.

https://www.honeybeebeautiful.co.uk/search?q=Deodorant+
    I agree, I prefer a roll on version, but definitely choose these over spray deodorants, do you know if there is an intention to make a roll on version? I guess it could be made into a glass bottle.

I struggle to find these deodorants as good as the classic toxic spray ones, they are generally okay, if you are not doing much, but if you are active, then they are not very good. Always happy to be disproved though

I’ve noticed that a lot of these products are marketed at women, I know they have a fresh scent range etc, but there is rarely a mans range, you know, the classic, musk, or spice smell for men, it’s usually lavender.

I’m guessing it is due the lack of market demand, but there is a huge demand now for male products, hell, they even do make-up stands for men. If you come across a man scented version, please post it on here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Attachment 132

I’m currently trialling this one, which comes with the added benefit of no plastic packaging, it comes in various strengths according to your sensitivity and cost £11 for the full size, please click the link for more information and to purchase.

https://www.honeybeebeautiful.co.uk/search?q=Deodorant+
    Follow-up: following a decent trial, this doesn’t make me itch at all, and I do have sensitive skin, the smell is subtle, but fresh, and it has made me feel comfortable all day long without a need to wash and reapply The stick doesn’t crumble when applying and lasts a good length of time.

So, if you are looking for a product that is kind to your skin, does what it is designed to do, it’s ethical and plastic free, then this is your go to product. I also love that sample sizes are available, for two reasons, it gives you a chance to try a product and they are great for travelling with!

Okay third reason - they make great gifts too
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Blog Entries
    As an add on to my above post, This deodorant has such a gentle smell it is perfect for men too
    Organically Pure

I’ve tried them all and trust me when you are a menopausal sweaty woman you just want to use anything to cover up the smell!

Blog Entries
    So here is my latest Vlog on 100% natural deodorants that use and recommend

Organically Pure

I do love Ben and Anna, the smells are divine, they have a great choice of smells too.

Name:  1DEE5DCC-C24E-4E11-9931-06FD8859EFB9.jpeg
Views: 172
Size:  16.7 KB

Good video Louise I find the stick crumble and cause me to itch, or you have to press hard against you skin to get the coverage.

I find the price of these deodorants is not attainable for anyone on a budget. I'm a student and couldn't afford to buy these. Are there any cheaper alternatives?