Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aluminium free deodorant

I find these to be pricey and unfortunately this deodorant is no good for my hot flushes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe21 View Post
    I find the price of these deodorants is not attainable for anyone on a budget. I'm a student and couldn't afford to buy these. Are there any cheaper alternatives?
    I don’t think there are, cheap stuff is full of toxins. Sadly, the healthy stuff is expensive. I think with all things, there are so many toxins in our environment that it would be hard to keep away from all of them. So, maybe you should pick and choose your enemy. Maybe buy the cheaper version of this, but have an organic version of something else, try and reduce your toxic load where possible and within your budget.

Crikey why is it so expensive? It’s basically bicarbonate of soda which is really cheap. I do think the eco friendly industry needs to find a way of lowering its prices as this is just too far out of my budget.

I have been using Salt of the Earth deodorant spray for years. It keeps me odour free all day. The unscented 1 litre refill is very economical, they have masculine scents but are pricer than the unscented one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia View Post
    I have been using Salt of the Earth deodorant spray for years. It keeps me odour free all day. The unscented 1 litre refill is very economical, they have masculine scents but are pricer than the unscented one.
    I will have a look at these as it might be more cost effective to get a larger refill, it just seems it costs so much more to care about our planet by doing the right thing!