Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sacred Plant docu-series

The sacred Plant docu-series

Hi, I just wanted to share this documentary series with you. It is on a sacred plant and the healing benefits of the plant. The screening starts tonight. you need to sign in to be able to watch it. But I thought I would share.

https://thesacredplant.com/docuserie...ams&oprid=1024

Last edited by Gwen Jones; 7th June 2017 at 11:39.

Thanks for sharing, this came up on my Facebook feed, so I registered to watch it. I was really intreagued by it! Who knew that Cannabis was so powerful and that we have receptors in our brain for cannibinoids.

I've never understood why medicinal cannabis is not widely available and known, it can be excellent for those suffering from neurological conditions and spascity. I know I would use it if my condition would benefit from it.

It's sad that big pharma has the public so controlled and brainwashed.

I saw this, I love these documentaries that highlight miracle plant based drugs, but always find myself frustrated at the control that prevents these drugs, or even this knowledge widely known.

Years ago the rich were injected with Mercury to cure their ailments, in modern times we laugh at this absurdity, while arguing the benefits of prescription drugs

When will the human race wake up and take responsibility for their own knowledge? Make the governments accountable for the damage being done to the millions of people.

The information is out their, readily available, yet people are brainwashed into believing the people that make Trillions of dollars/pounds from peddling these drugs are telling the truth and only have the people's best interests at heart!

It is interesting to see how cannabis can help with Multiple Sclerosis, a crippling chronic disease. I watch this series and many like them and find I am in disbelief that the human race can ban a plant that has so many health benefits and so few, if any side affects.

Yet you can happily buy foxglove or digitalis, which can poison you if eaten
    Last edited by Alison66; 11th June 2017 at 08:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison66 View Post
    I'm not sure you can happily eat foxglove, but I get your point. Digitalis has an effect on the heart muscle and when consumed in sufficient quantity can cause you to have a heart attack.
    However, from what I have read, you are more than likely going to vomit it back up before it can do you any serious harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison66 View Post
    It is interesting to see how cannabis can help with Multiple Sclerosis, a crippling chronic disease. I watch this series and many like them and find I am in disbelief that the human race can ban a plant that has so many health benefits and so few, if any side affects.

That is an interesting point you make there, there are many plants that when consumed are toxic to humans, leading to ill health or death. Why single cannabis out?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy82 View Post
    Why single cannabis out?
    Because the government don't want people to enjoy themselves, especially When there is no money to be made!

I would love to sit the Prime minister in a room and make him/her explain to me why such harmful substances, which deplete our health, such as smoking, vapping and alcohol are so readily available, yet medicinal cannabis isn't? I would love to hear the explanation.