Thread: Getting rid of cellulite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting rid of cellulite

Hi, Does anyone have any recommendations to get rid of cellulite? I'm really struggling and do not want to spend another penny without some honest cream or treatment recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Jones View Post
    Hi, Does anyone have any recommendations to get rid of cellulite? I'm really struggling and do not want to spend another penny without some honest cream or treatment recommendations.
    Nivea do a range of creams which they claim improve the look of cellulite in 10 days to 2 weeks. Personally I can't comment on the claims, but Nivea are a good brand and worth a look at, if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Nivea do a range of creams which they claim improve the look of cellulite in 10 days to 2 weeks. Personally I can't comment on the claims, but Nivea are a good brand and worth a look at, if you haven't already.
    I think that these creams are all about superficial appearance and not about actually diminishing cellulite. I hate to say it, but diet and exercise is the only way to battle the dreaded cellulite.

Sadly, I don’t think you will find a miracle cure, it’s diet and exercise and massage.

I have been looking at this and I have to say some of the results are quite impressive the guru of Fascia Blasting is Ashley Black she looks at different problematic zones on the body. Also, Cory Steig has a good explanation as to how it works.

This is a very popular video doing the rounds on Youtube, it highlights the bruising caused by fascia blasting. This particular lady did a follow-up video sometime afterwards where she continues to support the use and benefits of fascia blasting.

Surely causing bruising like this is not good for the body?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Jones View Post
    I think that if there was anything that truly worked you would know about it by now, and I would have shares in it. I suggest a diet that reduces fat is your only option.
    Last edited by GretaSundberg; 9th December 2017 at 16:41.

I tried this technique, my own version of it. I’ve done it for about 4 months now and I have to say it’s amazing, but it works, I have changed my body shape as a result. But! Word of caution, and I’ve heard this elsewhere, if you are a person of age, you might find your skin does not adjust back giving you that youthful appearance.

Of course all the obvious diet and exercise suggestions are going to surface with a question like this, which I don't find overly helpful, it seems to me that cellulite is something quite different from fat. Ive known many people that are fat, yet appear to have very limited cellulite. I think 'apple' shaped people are less prone to it, compared to 'pear' shaped people.

I do think there is some milage in this fascia blaster, as I heard listed to all the explanations of cellulite and it seems to make sense to me. The fat is stuck in a web like network and this needs to be released in order for the fat to be eliminated.

Whatever you do don’t waste a penny on creams they don’t work. You need to diet and tone the skin where you have cellulite with exercise. There is no quick fix sadly.If you can’t tone it, tan it, a good dollop of fake tan hides the appearance of cellulite so you can cheat a bit