Thread: Glowing skin wanted

Glowing skin wanted

I remember the distant days when I had glowing skin, the type that young people have, it’s almost translucent. I would like that, are there any suggestions, thoughts or recommendations on how I may get glowing skin?

Blog Entries
    Definitely start with clearing up your diet. Our diet is very quickly reflected in our skin. Eat a clean diet, no processed foods and steer clear of dairy and wheat. Try it for a couple of months and see if you notice the difference. I bet you do!

I agree with Louise, beauty starts from the inside out. But I also think it is wise to minimise the processed creams you apply to your face.

A diet high in healthy fats, including avocado, nuts and seeds. Eat foods rich in vitamin E.

I normally stay well clear of dairy products, and in doing so, I have better skin as a result. But recently I succumb to dairy, through need rather than choice, with a few days of taking in dairy daily, my skin broke out in spots all over, I could count 16 spots!!!

Since stopping dairy and going back to plant based milk, my spots slowly disappeared (it took a while) and my skin has returned to normal.

My point is, that what we eat is so vital to how our skin looks on the outside. I think that creams are more for comfort than actual reconditioning. Look closely at what you are eating, before paying out for creams, lotions and potions.

Ive been using Almond oil recently and I have seen a huge difference in my skin condition. It is cheap to buy, lasts for ages and as good, if not better than any anti-aging cream you will buy without the toxic load on the body.

I warm the oil up gently to help absorption, and it gives a good base for make-up.

Drink lots of water and change your diet, keep your skin clean and hydrated with moisturiser, no smoking or drinking either!

I am a big fan of Liz Earle products for glowing skin, you should take care of what you eat but her products are definitely worth buying

I’m a sucker for trying to look better, I’m an outdoor person, with the look of a female farmer that has lived in the Outer Hebrides all their life, permanently facing the wind!

I enjoy being outside, but it does take its toll on your skin in many ways. So, I decided to try rose hip oil for the first time, I have used many types of oil before, but this has left my skin feeling soft, it is very light weight and sinks in beautifully. I bought my oil from Fushi It isn’t cheap, but it is organic with a dropper, which means you don’t use more than you need.

Anyway, my point being is I would recommend Rose hip oil for glowing skin.

Glowing skin is attained from what you put inside your body and creams can give the illusion of glowing skin