Thread: Insomnia

Insomnia

I am suffering with insomnia, and don’t want to go to the doctor for meds, without exhausting all other avenues first.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a flower remedy for insomnia?

There is a night rescue remedy that you can buy over the counter.

I use the night rescue remedy, I start to use it from about 6pm and I prefer the spray to the little gel pills. I start from 6pm with the intention to go to bed at about 10 pm. It doesn’t make me feel groggy, and I am able to wake easily, I just find I have a more relaxed sleep.

There are herbal sleep aids like Kalms night time and Nytol herbal, these are non addictive and similar to flower remedies I would think

Cherry Plum is very good, it is used for fear, a fear of losing control, or a fear of harming oneself or others. Even a fear of going mad and acting irrationally. But surprisingly it can help with insomnia.

I think it depends on the root cause of your insomnia, but it’s worth a try.

Impatiens, cherry plum and the White Chestnut flower remedy’s are best for insomnia