Thread: Massage points

Massage points

Is there an area on the foot I can massage to help assist me in my colon cleanse?

I think that your colon area is underneath the ball of your foot. Why don’t you google it?

I have to say, I think that’s a great idea, would you use oils on your feet to assist the detox?

I highly recommend reflexology, it has been extremely beneficial to me as I suffer from stress and the massaging of my feet and pressure points is so relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Westielover View Post
    I highly recommend reflexology, it has been extremely beneficial to me as I suffer from stress and the massaging of my feet and pressure points is so relaxing.
    I just find it really hard to relax when someone is touching my feet, which is a shame, because I think there are some really good points on the foot which are connected to other parts of the body. It’s just not for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Two View Post
    I just find it really hard to relax when someone is touching my feet, which is a shame, because I think there are some really good points on the foot which are connected to other parts of the body. It’s just not for me!
    I love my feet being touched, maybe it’s the fact that my feet are always so tired and anything involved with making my feet feel better has got to be good!