Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pillows

Blog Entries

Pillows

I don’t know about you, but I have always found a problem with finding the right pillow. At first they promise you with a bounce and support like no other, but quickly they become as redundant as their predecessor.

I have been on the hunt for something different, which promises longevity, and alas, I think I have stumbled across the right pillow. Why? Because this one has a filling which is removable, washable and plump-able, the design means you can adjust the filling to just the right amount of stuffing to suit your own needs, what’s more it is eco friendly, using wool and not synthetic fibres. At the very reasonable price of £9.90, what is stopping you from snatching up your forever pillow?

The Wool Company. Here is a link to a website selling a similar version to mine:

https://www.thewoolcompany.co.uk/col...llows-with-zip

Name:  86E8E42E-216B-4C79-A934-A304B05362C8.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  8.0 KB
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I think this is a great idea, I find that pillows that say they are washable, invariably are, but they never return to their former selves. I also like the idea that the stuffing is natural.

How healthy is the wool though? Is it chemically treated in such a way that the owner would breathe in the chemicals?

I like the concept of being able to add or remove stuffing to suit your individual needs. It’s got to be healthier than a normal pillow, by the simple fact you can wash the wool and manually fluff it up. A good price too!

I really like the concept of these, I often wonder about pillows and their hygiene levels. So to have one that is properly washable seems a mandatory purchase in my book, especially for those that suffer with allergies

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I don’t know about you, but I have always found a problem with finding the right pillow. At first they promise you with a bounce and support like no other, but quickly they become as redundant as their predecessor.

I have been on the hunt for something different, which promises longevity, and alas, I think I have stumbled across the right pillow. Why? Because this one has a filling which is removable, washable and plump-able, the design means you can adjust the filling to just the right amount of stuffing to suit your own needs, what’s more it is eco friendly, using wool and not synthetic fibres. At the very reasonable price of £9.90, what is stopping you from snatching up your forever pillow?

The Wool Company. Here is a link to a website selling a similar version to mine:

https://www.thewoolcompany.co.uk/col...llows-with-zip

Name:  86E8E42E-216B-4C79-A934-A304B05362C8.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  8.0 KB
    Wow I am so pleased and grateful to you for sharing this as I suffer terrible neck pain from having no support from my pillow and I too have found the perfect pillow elusive. I will be looking into getting one of these and keep you posted

After another bad nights sleep because my pillow has lost all its volume!!! I will be looking into these pillows and hope they work

I think pillows are only supposed to last 6 months, I’m sure when I was younger we used to keep our pillow for years!

I bought some new pillows the other day after waking with terrible pain in my neck and shoulders. I went to bed with great excitement and low and behold they were rubbish! After a couple of nights they were flat as a pancake and no support at all. What happened to well made pillows that lasted years?!

I’m not sure these would be good for asthma sufferers because of the wool?