Thread: The environment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

The environment

This section is an area that will enable you to discuss all things environmental, this can be anything from plastics, climate change, interesting books/films, 5G networks and everything in between.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

5G is definitely the topic of the moment and seems to have been linked to Covid 19, what are your thoughts on that Louise?

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe21 View Post
    5G is definitely the topic of the moment and seems to have been linked to Covid 19, what are your thoughts on that Louise?
    Suddenly, panic over 5G—the newest generation of mobile telecommunications infrastructure—and the notion that it’s the true cause of the coronavirus pandemic seems to be everywhere. In recent days there have been suspected arson attacks on mobile phone masts in Birmingham, Liverpool and Merseyside. Celebrities have pushed the idea that 5G is harmful and linked to Covid-19. The government has been forced to address the fears, with Michael Gove branding the theories “dangerous nonsense”.

I think that was stirred up by the media, there is an argument that 5G interferes with our biology, or immune system, but there is little evidence, and very likely there never will be!

Blog Entries
    I don’t see any research to support this claim, and I personally don’t believe that the two are linked. But I am open to the idea that 5G is detrimental to our health. I guess with most technologies, only time will tell.

It may be the case, much as it is now that we have an increase in cancer, Alzheimer’s, depression, reduced fertility, etc, but we don’t know the reason why, what specific thing is driving these upward trends, it very well may not be one thing, and therefore adding further technologies, may mean we will never know if they individually are a causation factor.
    Organically Pure

We are experiencing hot days and thunder and lightening in the evening is this a sign of climate change?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    We are experiencing hot days and thunder and lightening in the evening is this a sign of climate change?
    I think the climate we are seeing is definitely a trend, rather than a one off event and I do believe that over the next 20-50 years we will see a climate change to the point that some areas of this planet are uninhabitable.
    Organically Pure