Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menopause

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthie View Post
    Why do men think it’s so funny to take the pi** out of menopausal women?
    Because they don't understand it, and it is an historical abuse to point the finger at women being Hysterical. Where to you think this word comes from? There is so little interest in this condition, yet it affects every woman to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Amie View Post
    I think I’m entering the early stages of the menopause, I want to prepare my body and support it for the changes it will be going through, any ideas and recommendations for natural ways to do this?

My friend has had some degree in benefit from drinking Soy milk, Although I think this gets some really bad press. I think there is a link to consuming Soy products and an increase in cancer.
    I think the difficulty comes in when there are various forms of Soy, be it, Soy beans, or foods such as tofu, tempeh, soy sauce, miso, and obviously Soy protein is added to many health food bars. Ultimately all these versions of soy are processed food, so it is very difficult to say whether Soy it its whole form is risky, or whether it is the processed versions.

Blog Entries
    Essential oils can help with many symptoms associated with the menopause, one that springs to mind is rose essential oil it can help with the heavy periods, clotting, and inflammatory changes that occur on the skin, as well as the changes in mood, helping to relax, restore and bring tranquility to every day scenarios.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life