Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Colette View Post
    So how does this work? Are the dead resurrected and we can meet them in this time zone, or do we go to their point in life?
    Hmmm! I hadn’t really thought that far . I like the idea of hindsight.

I’d like to meet Nostradamus, but then he may have predicted our meeting and is dodging me!

Ooh I would like to have a chat with Marilyn Monroe and ask her if she was killed by the Kennedy’s and what was it like being a sex goddess. Jesus would be a very long chat as soooo many questions. Madeleine Mckann would be a sad choice but I’m pretty sure she is not alive and I would like to know what happened to her

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Ooh I would like to have a chat with Marilyn Monroe and ask her if she was killed by the Kennedy’s and what was it like being a sex goddess. Jesus would be a very long chat as soooo many questions. Madeleine Mckann would be a sad choice but I’m pretty sure she is not alive and I would like to know what happened to her
    Wow! Some interesting choices!

Steve Jobs, successful people fascinate me and I’d love to know what he thought about being pushed from a company he built, and also what he thinks about the direction Apple are taking.