I think it’s important to undertake a good cleanse of our system at least once a year, and possibly as frequent as seasonal would be even more beneficial.

A few days of light, simple food and water along with green juices, herbal tea and colon cleanses would help to boost your body and health. I know of many people that do this a few times a year and they tell me that they have a renewed sense of energy, clearer thinking, and an improved immune system.

Many undertake this practice at home using coffee enemas, however I would suggest contacting a trained therapist.
this process allows a process of detoxification, giving the body a chance to heal itself, this will inevitably reduce your chances of chronic health conditions and possibly even reset your body and mind to have a good healthy season.

Why do I suggest seasonal? Because we often change our diet according to the seasons, and a mini cleanse will help prepare you for a change in diet and weather, and all the environmental toxins that these changes bring.