Thread: Cleansing the system

Blog Entries

Cleansing the system

I think it’s important to undertake a good cleanse of our system at least once a year, and possibly as frequent as seasonal would be even more beneficial.

A few days of light, simple food and water along with green juices, herbal tea and colon cleanses would help to boost your body and health. I know of many people that do this a few times a year and they tell me that they have a renewed sense of energy, clearer thinking, and an improved immune system.

Many undertake this practice at home using coffee enemas, however I would suggest contacting a trained therapist.
    this process allows a process of detoxification, giving the body a chance to heal itself, this will inevitably reduce your chances of chronic health conditions and possibly even reset your body and mind to have a good healthy season.

Why do I suggest seasonal? Because we often change our diet according to the seasons, and a mini cleanse will help prepare you for a change in diet and weather, and all the environmental toxins that these changes bring.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I like this idea of seasonal cleanses, but I’m not convinced by the irrigation, won’t eating figs or prunes offer a similar outcomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I like this idea of seasonal cleanses, but I’m not convinced by the irrigation, won’t eating figs or prunes offer a similar outcomes?
    I was wondering this, what is the difference between a colonic and taking some laxatives?

I’m not sure a colonic is something I would be interested in having regularly but a detox diet is something I recommend

I recommend lemon water
    Start your day by waking up with a glass of warm or cold lemon water. The pectin from the lemon aids in digestion, helping to make lemon a phenomenal detoxifying food. Water with lemon also helps curb your appetite and boosts satiety.

Energizing your digestive tract sounds like a great way to start the day, right? The bonus is the little wedge of lemon bobbing in your cup, which reminds your brain, “Hey, I’m making healthy choices today!”

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I think it’s important to undertake a good cleanse of our system at least once a year, and possibly as frequent as seasonal would be even more beneficial.

A few days of light, simple food and water along with green juices, herbal tea and colon cleanses would help to boost your body and health. I know of many people that do this a few times a year and they tell me that they have a renewed sense of energy, clearer thinking, and an improved immune system.

Many undertake this practice at home using coffee enemas, however I would suggest contacting a trained therapist.
    this process allows a process of detoxification, giving the body a chance to heal itself, this will inevitably reduce your chances of chronic health conditions and possibly even reset your body and mind to have a good healthy season.

Why do I suggest seasonal? Because we often change our diet according to the seasons, and a mini cleanse will help prepare you for a change in diet and weather, and all the environmental toxins that these changes bring.
    Would you still recommend this if the person went to the toilet daily? Surely getting a good clear out!

I do wish this was something that was more commonly acceptable like booking into the dentist for a check up. I just find it is so ridiculed that it puts me off doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Florry View Post
    I do wish this was something that was more commonly acceptable like booking into the dentist for a check up. I just find it is so ridiculed that it puts me off doing it!
    I think all alternative treatments and medicine is ridiculed, and certainly anything pertaining to poo add the extra laughable factor to the whole thing. Weird really when you think that our bodies are designed to detox and filter, when we do not do this sufficiently and on a daily basis disease sets in.

This is definitely something I should do as I do suffer from bloating and feeling full of toxins. It will be my New Years resolution and let’s hope I stick to it!