Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-fluoride toothpaste

Wow, that's very powerful and thought provoking. I have to admit it leaves me a little p**sed off at the thought that we have been lied to all these years.

Is all of this truly a problem to us?

In the UK most counties do not have added fluoride in their water, and toothpaste is topical, therefore the only exposure that most people will have is their toothpaste.

We have been using this for years with no health affects, so isn't it a bit overkill?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat View Post
    Is all of this truly a problem to us?

In the UK most counties do not have added fluoride in their water, and toothpaste is topical, therefore the only exposure that most people will have is their toothpaste.

We have been using this for years with no health affects, so isn't it a bit overkill?
    I don't think the issue is about using it and getting an instant negative reaction, it's about long term exposure. If fluoride is not needed for teeth health, then why add more toxins into yourself?

I have to admit, I was inspired to make small changes to benefit my health in a big way. Toothpaste was one of those changes, so I tried the Lavera toothpaste, they do two versions, with and without fluoride. It took me a while to get used to the taste, but now I'm fully converted.

I do recommend this to all my family, but sadly not everyone is as open minded.

I am open minded but surely fluoride wouldn't be in toothpaste if was bad for our teeth. Maybe it's only bad for us if ingested.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    I am open minded but surely fluoride wouldn't be in toothpaste if was bad for our teeth. Maybe it's only bad for us if ingested.
    Don’t you believe it, have you seen pictures of children’s teeth that eat toothpaste?

Name:  5705C384-7620-4D5F-BAEB-FD64EC10D78C.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  14.2 KB
    Last edited by Kat; 12th August 2020 at 15:37.

Are you using non flouride toothpaste but drinking water from the tap? If they didn’t put the flouride in the water then surely we would have another set of problems?

I think you need to brush your teeth to remove food it doesn’t necessarily need to be with a flouride toothpaste

Quote Originally Posted by Mary03 View Post
    Are you using non flouride toothpaste but drinking water from the tap? If they didn’t put the flouride in the water then surely we would have another set of problems?
    In the UK there are only a few counties that add fluoride to tap water, generally the fluoride that is in the tap water in the UK is naturally occurring fluoride and not added. This type of Fluoride is different to the added type. It is widely added to drinking water in the US.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel5 View Post
    I think you need to brush your teeth to remove food it doesn’t necessarily need to be with a flouride toothpaste
    I have used fluoride free toothpaste for years and have not had a problem with my teeth, even my dentist tells me I DON’T need to see the hygienist
    I do make sure I floss though.

In some parts of Africa they use sticks to clean their teeth, and they have incredibly beautiful teeth!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life