Thread: A Cure for Cancer?

Blog Entries

A Cure for Cancer?

Here is a video I found myself compelled to watch and stunned at the information given throughout the documentary. This documentary details the struggle Dr Burzynski has had to go through to enable him to continue to treat and care for his patients suffering with cancer.

Dr Burzynski has an approach to cancer treatment, which is an individualised therapy to maximise the chance of a cancer cure. He developed the world famous 'Antineoplaston' therapy, which has shown impressive results on cancers of all stages.

One has to question why is this incredible Doctor not being awarded prizes for his work in curing cancer? instead he is being hounded and vilified. Don't miss this chance to make up your own mind.

Please add your comment below once you have seen the documentary.

Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

Wow! what has been done to this man is horrendous and it confirms my thoughts that treating cancer is all about money, it has never been about the individual. That’s why the cancer charities don’t push the hard sell on a plant based diet! This man should be honoured for what he has done! Remarkable!

If this man really has found a cure for brain cancer, then it is extremely shocking to know that he is trying to be shut down and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    If this man really has found a cure for brain cancer, then it is extremely shocking to know that he is trying to be shut down and shut up.
    I think he has been shut down by the pharmaceutical industry as they don’t want anyone to be cured of anything because they want people to be reliant on their medication